- Manufactured from a green polycarbonate uv resistant plastic, in other words, it is made from a very strong plastic that cannot be damaged by the sun!
- Use Green Birdspike for areas with a green background.
- Length: 1 piece = 33.3cm.
- Width at base: 2cm.
- Width on top: 13cm.
- It can be used on any size ledge. Use a single row of Birdspike on a ledge width of up to 18cm.
- For ledges which are very narrow, simply cut off the spikes on one side.
- For wider ledges, place a double row. A 5 centimetre space between the two rows is acceptable. No need to hassle with different size spikes!
- Use Birdspike to prevent birds, as small as sparrows, to the larger pigeons and seagulls, from perching on any surface, for example, ledges, balconies, gutters, window sills, signboards, warehouses, rooftops, practically any surface needed to deter birds.